DevRel 35 is all about visibility. Among other things, we’ve made changes to layouts in the Console, added an improved alert implementation, and introduced channels to give you a better view of the devices you are managing.
A quick overview:
- New, cleaner console layouts
- New alert implementation
- Set alerts on Bluetooth along with Network and Battery.
- Set alert frequency and interval
- Edit or delete alert notifications
- Disable system updates for supported devices
- Create Channels for communication
- Turn location on or off on Android 9 and newer devices
- Schedule app installations using device time
- Device SDK API to configure AppOp Permission modes
Esper console has new, cleaner layouts with a tighter design for Devices, Groups, Apps, and Pipelines. All the information you need without anything you don’t.
We’ve added a shadow effect, a minor animation effect, and a hover effect to show names in tiles view of devices, groups, apps, and template sections.