Esper customers have more control over total device health with the DevRel 47 release. We’ve expanded custom device settings further and added our Android Content Management API as a console GUI feature.
Here’s a quick look at what’s new in DevRel 47:
- Console Content Management
- New Custom Device Setting Configurations
- Quick Provisioning Wizard
- API in Esper DeviceSDK to Unlock or Wake Devices
1] Content Management
Now users can upload or transfer file(s) upto 2 GB, including config files and other file formats, to devices and device groups.
It allows customers to share content in an efficient, secure manner. Now, you can:
- Store files in Esper’s cloud console.
- See the file transfer history for devices or device groups.
- View file transfer status (success, failure, or in progress) and status details.
2] More Configurations for Custom Device Settings
DevRel 47 added more configurations to the custom Esper settings app. Now, admins can configure Sound and Mobile…