Next week, on Thursday September 16th, 2021 (8am PST/5pm CET) we’ll be hosting our next quarterly Docker Community All-Hands. This virtual event, free and open to everyone, is a unique opportunity for Docker staff and the broader Docker community to come together for company and product updates, live demos, community presentations and a live Q&A.
We’ve tried to pack as much Docker goodness in the 3 hour program and we look forward to welcoming the 3,000+ attendees that will be tuning in.
What we’ll cover
- Company vision and product roadmap for 2021 and beyond
- High-level overview of Docker’s technology strategy
- Product updates and live demos of new features and integrations
- Community news and updates
- Hands-on workshops and lightning talks presented by Docker Captains
- Regional workshops in French, Spanish and Portuguese by the community
- We’ll kick-off the event with a live panel and live Q&A with members of Docker’s executive…