In this episode of Semaphore Uncut, we meet Nader Dabit, Senior Developer Advocate at AWS. He gives us his perspective on managed services in cloud development, tells us about AWS Amplify, and gives his predictions on the future of cloud computing.
- As the front-end ecosystem matures, more challenging products are possible
- Managed services give power to builders
- Prepackaged managed service collections help startups get going
- The 80-20 rule of cloud apps: 80% managed services, 20% differentiating value
- AWS Amplify users test apps on a local backend
- Infrastructure as Code allows incremental design of your production environment
- Startup costs reducing as serverless, pay-per-compute model takes over
- Nader’s future in decentralized finance
Listen to our entire conversation above, and check out my favorite parts in the episode highlights!
Like this episode? Be…