The Esper DevRel 44 release introduces many new features such as Nested Groups, Pipelines, a Learning Center to explore how to get started with Esper, and many more changes and improvements.
Here’s a quick look at what’s new in DevRel 44:
- Nested Groups for Devices
- Pipelines revamped v2.0
- Learning Center v1.0
- Ability to delete devices from the dashboard
- Configurable Pro-Mode and User-Mode in the Esper Settings App
1. Nested Groups for Devices
Introducing nested groups (hierarchical grouping of devices) and ability to provision devices in specific sub-group selections. By consolidating the Devices & Groups experience, any action taken on a Group will also be executed on its sub-group.
- There will be a default parent group called “All Devices”. Your existing groups will be under “All Devices” now.
- Up to five levels of Group hierarchy allowed (excluding “All Devices” group).
- No restrictions on the number of groups that can be created at any level, or…